I am sensitive to the needs of the Village and firmly believe that government should be a body of trust, and everyone who serves the Village is a trustee either hired or elected, for the benefit of the people.
As Mayor, I pledge:
- No business owner will have to tolerate being bullied or subject to “pay to play” demands. Nor shall there be any harassment tactics imposed upon them or their employees.
- The blatant disrespect and the breaking of promises shown by the current administration will stop.
- There will be equitable and efficient services for all the people of Dolton
- To make neighborhood safety supported by respectful law enforcement and firefighting professionals prepared to intervene quickly and manage emergencies effectively a priority.
- To bring businesses that provide much-needed goods and services to the residents.
- To providing responsive public works, and homeownership programs.
- To provide proficient payment center services.
- To work to ensure that every home participates in the digital water meter program for more accurate billing services.
- Implement a Resident Advisory Board, consisting of citizens of various ages, including seniors and youth.